Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Love Fall !!!






Hello!
I am starting to feel better again! I went to my new lady doctor... and she is so wonderful! She has tried me on some new meds... that seem to be helping me breathe better. Trust me... this is a wonderful thing.
I went over to Jeff’s house this evening for dinner. I enjoyed that very much. Yet after awhile I truly was ready to get back home. Where I have been working on some blocks while I have had to stay in bed...
I am going to show you some of the blocks... all of these are done by hand. Some I will l re-do yet it has been fun and a learning experience too. It’s October one of my favorite months. I started dragging out fall things, to put out around the house. I will say it is nice to be able to have some changes in the house.
Many of my fall and Halloween items I made at ceramics years ago. When I was looking at the dates...I saw 1977... Good lord it just seems like yesterday I made these. I made those when Courtney my daughter was one years old or even younger. I use to take her in a carrier to ceramics with me.
I had better go ... have a great evening! Hugs Morgan