Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Great day!


Hi! Here it is Wednesday, DH back at work...we had such a wonderful time together while he was home this week,and that is a good thing! Saw some wonderful weather... beach and sunset.
it is beautiful here too at our home. The sky full of white fluffy clouds and the sky very blue...and our turtle that seems to like our front yard... was taking a trip across the yard this morning. I am thinking of a name for him. Any ideas?

Now what I am up to today! Working on a few blocks... then I am going back to a wall hanging that I am making for Jeff's family. I got this as a kit from Connecting Threads...I love all of their fabrics and I got the kit a long while ago. Jeff and Kerstin had bought last year all new furniture for their living room. This wall hanging has all the colors they have now in that room. I am sure they will love it.

Have you ever had a dream of where you start making a quilt? I did last evening and it was a quilt for my DH. It was a long night...hahaha as I did the whole quilt. I was happy to wake up! The quilt is of his boat. I had fabric ( in my dream) of small fish, it was blue and water... then inserted into the quilt different pictures of his boat that I have taken over the years. The reason for this quilt, is #1 I know he would love it. #2 Because he needs a blanket for his truck he sleeps in all week. I thought this would be great for him, as he will have a bit of his home with him. Now I just really need to get it started. lol

Before I close... I am feeling great today. See you all later. Hugs Morgan