Friday, October 23, 2009

Experiencing the good Life lately!



Hi! Yes, it has been a while since I have posted anything. I just have been cleaning my home... and thrilled I am able to do the task I am doing. The new meds have made such a difference in my lungs... I mean I still take oxygen all night long... steroids. Yet I can move around better... more strength and a lot more spunky!
I have read a few sad letters today from quilting friends of mine. I find that some might give up on hope and miracles just because a doctor tells you nothing more can be done. I was brought back to when I heard this from so many doctors over the many years for my son’s life. God is at work all the time..., in our case my son is now for the first time living his life..., and he is healthy for the first time.
In my dealings of doctors, and trust me there were always about 18 of them for years for my son. They do not know all the time really what to do... or they play a role they know all things. Out of all those years, so many doctors..., and many different states... I would say only two did I think knew what they were doing. Pretty sad. Even I who have seen many in the last three years...Only two did I feel cared about my health.
With that... I never give up... on better things to come our way. I am going to sit down later to write my friend to not fall down due to something the doctor says. I do not feel it is ever over...and there are so many new techniques out there. One might know of some other way.
As for any quilting of lately. Well I have to say sadly only worked on two blocks by hand... and have been spending a great deal of time.... doing what I have not been able to do for three years. Spring and winter cleaning of my home!
I feel so good too...to finally have this almost done. I am thrilled to have a clean house... and know it smells so fresh, and if anyone comes, I know it is sparkling!
Just checking in here and will be posting more in the next few days! Have a wonderful evening everyone! Hugs Morgan