Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whoa....computer deal!

Well, The other day, I decided to change my password on my computer and it was for getting into my computer. Well, I forgot what it was..due to not writing down. I will never do that again..as I had to use a upgrade to get into my computer. The story is long and it was really very ugly too in what i had to do to get all of my things back into my computer, as it cleared it out when I downloaded that update disk. I was so upset, and did not sleep at all the one night working on my computer. Another issue was the Norton security system, as I let Jeff have my disk, for his computer. Well he claims he gave it back to me, and I know he did not. Yet I tore my house apart looking for it. Of course, it was not anywhere. I had about 109 days of use on it. Oh well, I just bought a new one. I will not give mine out anymore. So finally have the computer up and back in shape after two long days and one long night. Plus spending $94.00 for a new disk. I am smiling again.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great night! Morgan