Monday, January 5, 2009

Good gravy! I think my quest is to see how much time I can let pass in between posts! Of course, it doesn't help at *all* that my laptop is down (and has been since November) and probably won't be up and running for another month. Which means I get pc time when one of my family members allows me access on their computer! It was probably a mixed blessing -- not having my laptop allowed me to focus on a certain quilt I needed to finish for Christmas. And not just _by_ Christmas, but in time to put it in the mail and have it arrive by Christmas! Whew! That was a close one -- I did it! :) Pictures later; like in about a month or so....!!!!

So I'm doing this daily devotion by Beth Moore. Today's selection talked about practicing the presence of Jesus, as a means of praying without ceasing. I worked on it today. It was tough! I'm so human.

Psalm 42 makes a reference of deep crying out to deep. This is worthy of some 'deeper' digging. I'm off to it.

Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you! Goodnight!!!

:)