Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cinderella


I promise, this is the last post I will do about the pre-inaugural gala eldest daughter attended. Unfortunately most of the picture they took of the gala, didn't turn out too hot. I don't wish to bore you with blurry pictures of people you don't know. However I do want to share the picture above, of my daughter getting ready for the festivities. Beautiful, isn't she? (And she's as lovely on the inside as she is on the outside.)


And here's proof that they indeed were invited, along with proof of their identity! (Can you imagine the security that had to surround such a gig!?!)

Well, that's it. Thanks for indulging the pround Mama in me!

I've decided to take a long weekend, so I will be back on Monday with a new post, hopefully stitch related!

Have a great weekend everyone!