Monday, January 19, 2009

Breakfast and Presents

Another Tradition - Crepes for Breakfast.
From Drop Box

So after the picture on the stairs we go around the corner and see what Santa has brought and then we eat breakfast. I know I'm a mean mom and we've done this ever since the kids were small. I hate for Christmas to be over so soon, so we eat breakfast before we open the rest of the presents. Oh and did I mention? We don't get up on Christmas morning until 7? I think that's how the everyone sleeping in the same room began. So when they do get up early they have someone to talk to while they wait til 7. This year however, Dad and I woke everyone up!

Amanda, Jason, and baby Nora arrived in time to help scarf down the crepes and then we opened presents.
From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box