Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello it is Thursday!

Good afternoon, I would like to say, it sure did get very cold here, as the weather- men said it would. It was 30 here when I woke up this morning. Brrrrrrrrrr yes we are not use to these temperatures. Yet not to worry, I am all warm and cozy inside the house.
Today I have a few things I want to do. Of course, I have a few bills to pay, and get out to the mailbox. Then I am working on the Dresden plate quilt for a little while. Then I will be moving back to another wall hanging quilt. Then I do have to go shopping for some food. I am back on the Suzanne Somers diet. I lost 40 pounds after I got ill 2 years ago. I had gained extra weight due to all the medicine for breathing. Now I am not too bad in weight yet 15 pounds is bad enough. I gained back that during the fall season. Why? Got off my diet...shame on me. I do like her diet, as you can eat as much as you want till full. It is what you eat is the point here.
Well off to get started with all I want done. Have a great day everyone!
Morgan