Thursday, January 8, 2009

Runaway Blogger


I have run away from home again. About a week before Christmas my mom called and asked me if I wanted to join her and good friend Diane at Patsy's Homestead Cabin Retreat this weekend. I didn't hesitate. I said "I'm in!" She thought I might say no because I had just been there a few weeks prior (lol). My husband also enjoys it when I leave because he gets to eat his favorites like chicken pot pie and pizza.
Patsy has some really exciting news. The magazine "MaryJanes Farm" has a write up on her retreat in the issue that just hit the newstands! Patsy is famous!!! You can see the article here. We will be her first visitors to share her good news. A few more of my favorite quilting friends will be there too.
Unfortunately the porch swing is packed away waiting for a warmer day. I will sitting in front of the hearth enjoying the company of my mom and wonderful friends.