Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh! I am so glad it is Friday!

Hello!
As usual, I could not sleep well last night! So of course, my day has started rather slow. I am up now, showered, and dressed so ready to make my trip into town. Need stamps, pay a bill, and get my medicine. When I could not get those zzzzzzz’s in last night, I designed three different quilts. I have to say that they are so cute. Now I know I am behind times with just having EQ5. Yet, that is due to being out of the scene for a long while. I just ordered the EQ6, which is an upgrade. It will be here in a few days. I just cannot wait. The quilts I designed last night, were Christmas ones. I have a goal of making all of them, for my website and for the family. The pictures for my web site and I am making up kits, too! One of these days my son Jeff will help me finish designing my website. I am so ready get up and running. This year it is my turn to have a good year. I am ready for new changes… more skills learned to make this possible. Lately my lungs have felt better. I even started to walk on my walking machine. Sure, it is only a half a mile to start with. That is tough on me. Let me say this, it was tough at first, now I am finding it easier each day. So today, I am going for more than the half a mile,
Have a wonderful, peaceful day! Morgan