Monday, March 2, 2009

Stay Tuned, Coming Soon...

In honor of Square Root Day (3/3/09) here's a preliminary sneak peak at a new quilted product line I am developing for my Silly BooDilly Shop...


Mod Squares... colorful, modern, small functional art quilts, table toppers and throw pillows, each perfect for adding a splash of fab to any home!

My goal is to make a bunch of these in various color and stitch combinations, so there will be loads of options to choose from. I have a ton of work to do in order to get there. However right now it looks as if I have some more days ahead which are already filling up with non-creative family matters and general life necessities and obligations...
but I will be working on creating my Mod Squares every spare chance I get, so stay tuned... Mod Squares will be coming soon!