Sunday, March 22, 2009

Prayers for Molasses Would Be Most Appreciated


Dear Everyone,
After a great day yesterday, my sweet Mo has taken a sudden turn for the worse last night with what the vet feels appears to be a stroke, although he said it may also be related to her sinus tumor. If it is a stroke, there is a good chance that she may pull through this. She has been put on medication to reduce any brain swelling and we are keeping a round the clock vigil by her side. I believe without a doubt that all of your loving prayers, good wishes and thoughts for her have helped her pull through the past difficult times, and I am asking if you would all be so kind to once again say a little prayer or send a healing thought her way. She is the dearest little being I have ever known, and I greatly appreciate all of the generous kindness that you have shown to her and to myself. Thank you.
xo Victoria