Friday, March 27, 2009

Been sort of out of it lately!

Hello! Well here, I am again! It has been tough days lately for me. My entire body has been just dragging along lately. Therefore, I have been trying yesterday and today trying to take more oxygen to build my lungs up some. (I am finally going to have a new doctor, to me a real doctor, as I have been only seeing for three years now this doctor in the clinic). I am thankful for what he has done for me. Now I have insurance and good one too. Therefore I am happy to have a real doctor now!
I am in bed, and starting to feel better. That means I could walk to my back room to sew tomorrow. I have been working on some small items in my bed that I could do by hand. Actually I do love doing appliqué’ work. It is funny how I use to be into only one color scheme for a long lifetime. Now for some reason my taste for color has changed a lot. I am finding I love colors that are brighter, full of color.
I had my Dad’s 80th b-day Party. It did turn out as a big surprise…and lots of fun. Now I can get back to no-more Company… doing some spring-cleaning, and quilting. Morgan