Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bean & Frito Salad {sometimes I cook}

Summer time is my favorite time of year. Some of my favorite things about summer time are spending time with family, being outside and BBQing.
I love making this super simple Bean & Frito Salad.
Ingredients needed:
1 Bottle Catalina Dressing
1 Bag Fritos
1 Can Black Beans
1 Can Pinto Beans
1 Can Garbanzo Beans
1 Can Kidney Beans
2 Tomatoes
2 Small Cans Sliced Olives
Drain all four cans of beans and sliced olives.
Chop up and add tomatoes.
Mix all beans, olives and tomatoes in a bowl with 1/2 bottle Catalina dressing.
Right before serving mix in Fritos.
Enjoy!

My sister, Whitnee made this yummy Veri Teriyaki Bowtie Spinach salad today as well. 

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}


youtubei pinterest