Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Row Quilt {machine quilting} and a question about the garden!

Marcia made this beautiful row quilt.
She told me that she starting piecing on it about ten years ago and just lost motivation..... don't we all know how that goes. :)
Her goal for this year what to get it finished and now she has! She's even got six months to spare!
WAHOO!!! GO MARCIA!!!

**here is Marcia's info about the quilt**

I wanted to comment that the quilt is from the book, "A Pieceful Year" designed by Sue Ramage and published by Four Corners.  (I believe the book is now out of print, but I could be wrong!)  And I wanted to say that I am so glad it took me that long to finish it because I was able to then find you who did an absolutely beautiful job on finishing it for me!
 
She chose to have me machine quilt feathers edge to edge. They added such a fun touch to her quilt.
I had to take a few extra pictures of the rows. I just LOVE them! 
I'm headed back outside to see the garden next to the studio being planted.
Here in the Utah mountains and all of this cold weather we've had it's just now getting planted. 
Do you garden?
Would you like to see weekly pictures of the garden in progress?

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}

youtubei pinterest