Thursday, June 30, 2011

My reality......

If you've been to my studio before you know that I'm far from perfect. I try to keep it clean and under control but with a 3yr old running around and playing all day every day while I stand at my quilting machine some day's it's far far far from perfect. 
Also, if you were come to my studio on a day that I wasn't expecting you, you'd probably see me like this.
No shoes or socks, I despise shoes and socks. Flip flops all year long, no matter how much snow. 
Showing off my nasty black toe that is still black from the half marathon.
I may be wearing my favorite comfy pants that have lots of worn out spots that my husband despises. :)
You may also find my hair in one of those, just got out of the shower and threw my hair in a pony tail things.
In my studio you may also see way more of these babies than I'd like to admit, especially lately.... I've been working on something exciting, and have needed a little caffeine to stay awake all night, more details to come later. :)
Even though things aren't always perfect and some days I put in way too many hours I will never complain. I really love what I do. I love that I have to opportunity to work, I love that I have the opportunity to spend time with my daughter, I love that I am able to spend a lot of time with my parents and husband, well when I can get him to stay at the studio for more than 5 minutes. 

That's the reality of me in a nutshell. 
I'd love to hear about yours. :)

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei pinterest