Friday, December 4, 2009

What a Time for JOY!





Hi! Everyone!
Here it is the 4th already... so much to do yet...and with joy behind it all. As a mom, I am filled with this wonderful joy deep inside me. My children, all are healthy right now...my son Jeff is doing so well. Looking back for the years and years fighting for his life... he has that new kidney and he is so very grateful.
He beams with joy...and so thankful too for his donor and family. He was sick last Christmas...with not much to be too joyful about. He had been waiting for years for a kidney...and he felt his body was worn down, and told me three days before he heard the good news of a kidney for him...that he did not feel he had much time left.
I was so down from hearing him talk this way. I came back home... got on my knees and asked God, to please change things around for a child of mine. That he had suffered his whole entire life. That if he could only have this so he could feel what life felt like. So that he could do all he dreams, he had that kept him going. I asked God to please hear this wish.
Three days later Jeff got the call, and I felt God heard this wish. I thank God so much... and I am so sure God did know it was Jeff’s time.
I am a proud mom... filled this year for so many things. The happiness I see now over at my son’s house. His own child is thrilled to be doing so much with his dad now. JJ has been a strong brave boy, to watch his dad suffer day after day. This has brought him such joy too. He speaks of his dad in such a way.
My other two children are doing well. My daughter is happy and going after her dream of being a schoolteacher. Almost finished with her classes...and my son Craig who is a chef... has a little boy who is now 3 years old... and enjoying him so during these joyful holidays,
There is so much joy in our entire family this year, and we Thank God for all he has given us this year. Wonderful gifts... and we all feel the joy in it.

We thank everyone too who prayed for Jeff to get his gift. We want everyone to have a wonderful holiday as happy as we all are! Hugs Morgan