Saturday, December 12, 2009

First, Second, Third...


First off, a heartfelt "Thank You!" to everyone. I deeply appreciate the wonderful comments and the positive feedback/support for my "Work Quilt", shown in the post below. You guys rock!

Second, the picture up top is of some beautiful Dupioni silks that I have been hoarding for who knows how long... I think it is time to use them!

Third, I am going on a Holiday vacation from blog posting... just for a bit... (will be back sometime in January). You see, Christmas is coming, the house is a mess, I have lots and lots of sewing I wish to do, and Eldest Daughter is coming home from her semester abroad in ONE WEEK!!!! WhooHoo! I can hardly wait, I miss her so!!! (Last week found her in Paris and this week finds her in Spain... oh, to be young and able to roam!) I am on pins and needles, just waiting to scoop her up and hug her tight, and to hear all about her adventures!

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!