Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas




Ho Ho Ho... 4 more days until we leave here with the puppy! I am already feeling a bit sad over it. As much as she has been so much work...I did fall in love with her. Denny too! He said, he would tell my parents if she were too much for them, we would be right down to get her.
Denny coming home today, and I get to do more free motion quilting on this one quilt I am working on. It is almost finished. I can get it done today, and all wrapped up. I am also feeling better. Getting up and down all night...I did not get my regular amount of oxygen that I need to get at night.
Well one thing that is great is that I got very bonded to this little sweet puppy, and when my parents talk of her...I will know all they are saying. As I know all her stunts, and her sweet ways.
I am looking forward though, for the New Year to start. Many things I have planned....
Merry Christmas to all! Have a wonderful, happy time with all your loved ones!
Hugs Morgan