Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great Night here in Our Home


Good Evening all!
It is Sunday and my husband just got in... In addition, he was so excited over how the puppy’s tail started wiggling the minute she saw him. He was so afraid...she would forget him when he had gone back to work. Well she just went crazy seeing him again. Now he has not been home for a while early... Sunday evening. He does not fool me... he came home to play with the puppy. This man just did not like small little type dogs. Yet this one he says is very different. She sucked him in. Hahahaha!
Well it is going to be great for a break... he now can watch her some... so that I can do some work on my Christmas gifts. Well it is nice too to have him home three nights. I have everything done... laundry, food shopping, and now I have some company too! Whay a great night this will be.
I will chat later... he is hungry! Off to make up a quick meal I planned on. Yeah..... I get to sew and quilt tonight too! Hugs Morgan