Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can you believe . . .

. . . that it's been two and a half weeks since I blogged last? :(

. . . that I haven't shared a single thing about our move since they physically moved the RV?

. . . that we've been living full-time in the RV for, well, two and a half weeks?

. . . that I am no longer a cat owner?

. . . that I see deer on a daily basis, from our picture window?

. . . that I have done no significant quilting in better than two weeks?

. . . that I do laundry in a single machine that is both a washer & dryer? (And it's pretty cool, too!)

. . . that Thanksgiving has come and gone?

. . . that I went out, for the first time EVER on Black Friday? (Even if it was just as a chauffeur.)

. . . that for (also) the first time ever, our tree is artificial?

. . . that I'm excited I have an artificial tree??!

. . . that it's DECEMBER?? Where did 2009 go?!?

. . . that Christmas is in 23 days?!?!?!

. . . that there are recipes for sugar-free, low-fat eggnog?

Me either. But it's all true!

:)