Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




Happy Mother’s Day!
I hope everyone is having a great day! Mine is just resting up. I was sick, yet tonight I feel better. I have some things on my mind. here are some pictures of last weekend at the boat show! I do though have good news on Jeff will be driving himself starting tomorrow. Jeff is doing so well!
I am working on a few projects right now. I am enjoying these projects, as I am not rushing ….no deadlines. I do have one project I have and I need to start working on that. It does have a dead –line.
I did not go anywhere today. I am soon going to be having some pizza as Denny is on his way home from work. Therefore, I will say later! I am tired tonight from the medicine... My kids wished me a Happy Mother’s Day today, my son Jeff and his son JJ gave me flowers.
Everyone have a great Mother’s Day!
Hugs Morgan