Monday, February 2, 2009

Still Waiting. . .

Well, the quilt is on and the thread is here, but for some reason that poor quilt is still waiting on the machine for me to get started on it. Starting seems the hardest part. Once I get going, it doesn't take long to finish. I think it has to do with the decisions and what to do here and there, and marking the quilt and oiling the machine and all that is too much for my brain?? I don't know exactly what the reason is. I'm sure some of it has today to do with the fact that I woke up at 4:30 and my brain was pounding inside my skull every time I moved! I took some Advil and thankfully was able to get back to sleep. However, my body could tell I didn't sleep well and I felt sluggish all morning. The good news is I got all my laundry done and that means tomorrow I can focus on the quilt and getting started!!!