Sunday, February 1, 2009

Awwww It is almost time for my hubby!

It is late Sunday night, and Denny is on his way home. He will be hungry...and I am all ready to cook tonight a dinner for him. When I think of how he lives in a truck 70 hours a week...I would go crazy stuck in there all the time. He needs a good cooked meal. I got to work today on some quilting blocks, green 12 inch ones, for a group I am in. I am in some really nice happy groups. I love to read all they make. I will be uploading some pictures of my work very soon. Can you believe it, we are having more company (Feb 21- March 2nd). At least Denny will be off so we can do somethings. I think if the weather is good, we will take them to Ft. Lauderdal, and go on the Jungle Queen. It is really a lot of fun. Get a trip, to see all the beautiful very expensive homes on the water. The boat trip is three hours long. They stop on an island to eat chicken, shrimp and ribs, all you can eat. Hmmmm so very good! All for 32.00! I love to go on this trip. Better go get my kitchen ready for cooking a big dinner. ( See I never know till the last minute if he is coming home) Or I would be all ready for him. Morgan