Friday, February 6, 2009

It has been a few days since I posted anything!

It has been a few days since I posted anything!
Today is Friday already and today is my daughter-in-laws birthday! Kerstin turned 31 today. I usually just do her hair for her and give her whatever she wants. I will do the same this year too. Yet this year, I added a dinner made by me, and I made her a cake chocolate inside and out. It all was good. She was pleased. We had a nice visit, and I cut Jeff’s hair and JJ’s hair too as they were looking bad. It was a nice time. Next week I will do Kerstin’s hair…as her gift from me. Been rather busy this week. Been working on projects for my quilting groups. Also cleaning up my sewing room.
Denny and I have been thinking of our future days. We have company coming again. I know we will have fun. Denny is taking a week off. It has been cold here and I thought I would never think this, yet I am I am tired of the cold already. I want to plant spring flowers, and get the front yard all cleaned up from the trees that shed all of their leaves all over the yard. It is covered with leaves. Denny and I raked once and that is a lot of work, then two hours later leaves all over the yard again. So… I decided to wait. So now, it is very bad. Cannot wait to see green grass again. Smell the spring rain, see the sun shine and feel some warm sun on my skin.
Well, off to watch a few videos on quilting. I have designed several quilts now. Now all I have to do is make them. Lol and that is the fun part.
Morgan