Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kinda nervous about my dad

Yesterday my dad went to see his heart doctor, and I guess my dad's blood pressure was still high, even with taking two different type blood pressure pills,so the doctor added another pill. Then told my dad he wants to check the veins in his neck for blockage. That is what is making me a bit scared, no a lot scared. He goes next Monday for the test, and then we will know. I asked my dad if it is blocked, what then? They have to operate. That is scary. As I know someone who had that and died right afterwards. I have been working on my dad's surprise b-day party. I got the club house arranged, and my one son will cook, and other son Jeff is going to do the pictures, and Denny and I are buying all the food, cake and drinks. I worked on green blocks for a group I have been in for awhile. 12inch blocks, any style we want. This is a group in Australia. That is sad too, on all who have died in these fires. I feel really sad over this. Well I am off to do more quilting, and get my mind on good positive thoughts. Morgan