Thursday, February 19, 2009

Laughing with Mo


Sorry I haven't been posting this week, or visiting everyones blogs much, but I have been deliberately trying to slow down, and smell the proverbial flowers a bit. I think I need to do this more often. It feels good. It clears my head, and believe me when I say, my head needs clearing. It's all cluttered with too much thought. Mo had a bit of a rough week. Lots of congestion and some bad breathing problems. We spent a lot of time this week just being with each other. Appreciating each day. Way more then we ever thought we'd be blessed with. Lots of gratitude. We also made time each day for a good laugh. As you can see, Mo loves a good laugh.

I have some new work that I will be showing next week. Until then, have a happy weekend with the ones you love and the ones that make you laugh. xo