Thursday, February 19, 2009

Husband excited over ten days off of work

This weekend we are going to start Denny’s ten days off of work. He is extremely happy of being home. I am excited too, that we will have more time together. I am looking forward to that. As having company again,it is something I will just get use to while they are here. Who knows…I just might love them, and would feel bad later that I almost meeting them. It is funny to read different things during the day, and what you read somehow has a situation so similar to you situation, except they have something to say, that is good, and it makes you think about it all, and I find I do feel better now about the company coming. I am going to spoil my hubby too. He deserves a good vacation. We do have plenty planned, and we are going to hang out, and cook on the grill…and relax and enjoy the calm too.
We have an airboat ride to do. I love that. I went last summer for the first time and it was so much fun. Then we have a trip to Ft.Lauderdale to go on the Jungle Queen that is also fun. I know our company will enjoy this. I know my husband enjoyed it a lot and he is excited over it.
I am almost done fixing up the house, and before I know it, they will be here. I had better go to sleep now, so I can get up early and finish anything left to do. Have a nice night. Morgan