Thursday, May 5, 2011

In Between the Moments

Just like many of you I work from home, in between moments of family life, and sometimes family life gets so full there is no time, (or energy) for much anything else...

I know I promised that in my next post, (which being the math whiz that I am, would be this one) I would be sharing a quilt inspired by red barns. Well, that quilt and other creative pursuits got temporarily put on the back burner this week as home and family have been furiously tugging at my skirt hem, needing my full attention. By the looks of things, the rest of May and beginning of June is going to be a very busy month with the continuing needs, (as well as celebrations) of home and family life. No worries. All is good, just busy.

So, I'm taking a short blog break in order to better tend to what needs tending, and celebrate what deserves to be celebrated, (Eldest daughter graduating from college, youngest daughter getting her drivers license and turning 17, Hubby and I reaching our 25th wedding anniversary... much to be thankful for.)

I intend for stitching to be nurtured and honored along with everything else, and after the days get back to a more balanced flow, (and less "hamster on the wheel") I will be back to share.

P.S. Many Thank You's for the positive feedback on the quilt from my previous post. I so very much appreciate it. xo