Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thank You's

Big thank you to Sew, Mama, Sew! for featuring my HoJo Space Spores on their blog yesterday!


I also wish to thank the very sweet and talented Amy Cartwright for passing on the The Bella Sinclair Award which was created by the delightful artist Bella Sinclair. Bella has had a major shift in her life with the loss of her husband. I cannot imagine such a loss, and I wish her and her daughters all the best as they travel this new road together.


And speaking of blog awards... my sincere apology for being awful at not only passing them on, but also for often not even acknowledging them. To those of you that have been so thoughtful to included me when passing on your awards, I ask your forgiveness in neglecting to mention them on my blog. Truth is, I get a little squirmy and self conscious and embarrassed about them.... just another one of my quirks and oddities. I doubt if I will get much better in the future, and completely understand if I am for ever more blacklisted from blog awards. (But I truly do appreciate the thought.) xo