Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Molasses BooDill - December 25th 1996 to July 21st 2009


Gentle, sweet, silly.
Devoted companion.
Protector to wild bunnies.
Showered love on all who met her.

She was my best friend.
I will love, miss and cherish her memory all the days of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



With deep gratitude, thank you so much, to each and everyone of you throughout these last days, and this last year, who has reached out and offered a kind thought, loving words, or a heartfelt prayer for Mo and me. I have been very touched. It is without a doubt that you helped to uplift us and carry us. I felt it and I know Mo did, too.

Letting go of Molasses has been the hardest thing that I have ever had to do.
I need to take a little time off. I will be back in a bit.
xo Victoria