Saturday, July 25, 2009

It is a fine Saturday.....feeling really great today!

Hello Everyone!
What a beautiful Saturday this is. I am feeling good today, and it has been a while for me to feel a great feeling. I am up and doing some things around our home. DH is coming in tomorrow night. It is nice to be able to have everything done, picked up, clean sheets on the bed, and a nice few dinners planned and ready so he can relax on his short two days home. He has a favorite blue recliner in the living room, where he does enjoy so much. I hand over the clicker, and he can watch what he wants...as long as he does not touch the air conditioner settings. HA! I need it on the cool side, to be able to breathe better. Sometimes he goes put on his sweats, sweatshirt, and socks, as he is freezing.
Yet we have worked that out. Finally! HA! I am working on two websites... and that does keep me busy. Yet today, I am taking a break from that...and going to finish some work around here, and go into town and buy fresh flowers. They always make me feel happier. I think DH even enjoys them. Going to make a meatloaf, one that I made up some years ago. I call it my favorite meatloaf. It was even published in one of my kid’s classes in school, thousands of years ago.
Then... I will need to rest. I get very tired out moving around. I am finally accepting this is my new way of living. I feel good today, to even still be here. I am thankful too for the many friendships I have gained in the last year. I have many quilting friends, and have learned so many new techniques to several new ways of creating quilts. I have wanted to learn all I could. Lately due to being ill, and having very little spunk, I have gotten involved into Linda Franz web site on the Quilted diamonds and Quilted Diamond 2 books and the DVD she has. Something I can do while being in my nest. It is relaxing, and the blocks are addicting. It is a wonderful way to get some work done without the sewing machine. Check out her site... fun people there... In addition, I enjoy it.
I hope everyone has an excellent day, and you accomplish what you wanted to get done today. Chat soon ...Hugs Morgan


http://lindafranz.com/