Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Fourth to Everyone!

Good evening!
I decided to check out my site, and was so amazed that it has been so long since I have been even here. I know many know I had a bad deal happen to me. Still not very well yet, but much better. It feels good to get back to things I use to do. I have been in my nest, doing some hand quilting, let me say learning a few new rules, and tried out a new technique too. I started to do that inklingo, and ordered Shape collection #1. Something I could do while I am on oxygen almost 24/7 now. It is truly enjoyable. It is so easy, fast, and everything works together, and wow then you have a block finished. Therefore, I have been just playing around with that the last week. What I find nice, is when my DH is home, he seems to enjoy watching TV when I am in the same room. I do not always enjoy what he watches, such as the history channel, I can sit and work on this project, doing blocks by hand and tune out that TV show, and I find this to be perfect.
I have lots of other projects going on too, yet not yet up to getting into them right now. I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July. As for myself, I will be here alone, as DH is working, and I will just enjoy my day playing with new blocks.
Hugs Morgan