Friday, July 10, 2009

Crazy Stars



I am definitely blog challenged. Lately every time I upload a picture when I'm doing a new post, instead of the jpg I get funny talk. It mostly turns out OK when I tell it to publish but I do get some of the funny talk posted.
OK a new contest. Years and years ago - back when the dinosaurs roamed - I made Snowbound. While I was making it I needed a rectangular shape to get things to fit. Surprise, surprise - a star came to mind. And of course, with me doing it, it couldn't be straight and neat and tidy, it had to be lopsided. As far as I know, that was the origin of the crazy star. Years later, it was really funny to open a magazine and read articles on how to draft a "crazy star". Anyway, the contest is this. What year was Snowbound published and what company published it. If you have an old book you're in luck. I assume I'll have multiple right answers - a lot of us save those old books - and Zoie is in Atlanta, GA for the summer with her dad. So I'll have Tara.org draw from the right answers to see who wins the Blessings Jelly Roll. Deadline for guesses is Wednesday, 15th. Good luck all of you collectors.