Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Long And The Short Of It.

Long.


Short.


Liberating!

I woke up yesterday with a sudden urge to cut my hair, and so I did! (Well, I didn't actually take the scissors and do it myself... I went and had it cut!) It's just what I wanted, no muss, no fuss and a little bit boyish!

My long hair was 1 inch shy of being the required 10" length to donate to Locks of Love, but fortunately Patene now has its own program called Beautiful Lengths and will except hair donations 8" and longer, as long as the hair meets all of their other requirements, which mine does! So, as soon as my still wet ponytail, (which is lying on my work table) dries, I will be shipping her off to hopefully do some good. Please click on the highlighted links for more information about this very worthy cause.