Thursday, August 7, 2008

Everyday Pleasures #13

“Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow.”
~Douglas Pagels

Feeling tired and stressed from all the work, and little mundane everyday stuff, I was wondering what I could possibly post for today's "Everyday Pleasures" post. I was just about to give up, when looking out of my kitchen backdoor I saw this...




As I walked across my back yard, I saw that there were two...



And even more remarkable, shortly afterwards my husband called me from his work, to tell me that he had stepped outside for a quick break, looked up into the sky and saw a double rainbow... he works 30 minutes from here... I love thinking that we both looked up at the same time and saw the same rainbow... Life is good.

And congrats to all those who who worked those brain muscles to solve the puzzle in the last post! (For those of you who didn't get it, the answer was HUG!) Beware... I plan on posting more of these!