Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Another day, another diet. Haha . . . just kidding, same diet. *grin*

I'm not sure what I'm thinking about today. I'm not sure, I'm not sure, I'm not sure.

I love my husband.

I can see Jocelyn living a long, single life, and enjoying every God-ordained moment of it. But don't tell her I said that. I can just as easily see her as a godly wife and mom with four children, having a blast taking care of God's gift of a family. Wow. What will my Jocey be, say, in six years down the road?

Singleness is definitely *not* for James!

Repent, repent you sinners and vipers. That's not for anyone but me.

I'm in a strange mood today. Perhaps it's because of the weight watchers. I need to be diligent and non-manipulative with it this time. I WANT TO BE OBEDIENT. I hate failing.

I also hate feeling disconnected. Blah.

Oh! I did get the Round Robin yesterday! Yeay-rah! I'm in! It was a lot of fun to sit down last night and read all the letters. Whoohoo! Now it's my turn to write.

It's also my turn to get into the shower. I'm so discombobulated (?!?) today. God? Throw me a life line!

:)