Monday, June 26, 2006

I think it's time to try WW again. (For the umpteenth time.)

Lord, You know how much I want to be obedient in this area, and how *hard* it is for me. Please be my strength today; not my will power, but Your will power!!

And James. My sweet son, James. Lord, I lift him up to You. I pray You will continue to give him direction, Lord. Allow him to be sensitive to Your guidance; to be able to discern between his emotions and feelings, and Your direction. Speak to him in the quiet of his day, and allow him to hear You clearly.

I don't want to be a Jehu -- who starts off on fire and follows God's instructions to the letter, and destroys all the trappings of Baal worship, only to fall prey to the golden calf. I want my life to be a testimony of obedience. A visible testimony of obedience. Starting now!

Through the power of Jesus Christ.

:)