Monday, July 17, 2006

Hey -- before you jump on me, know that I *have* been journaling -- just not online. It doesn't matter where I journal, just that I *do* journal!

I had a nice walk this morning. Not too brisk; I wanted to be able to close my eyes in prayer when I needed to. What a sweet time of prayer. God, I'm so grateful to You. Praise You for Your perfect goodness.

Car wrecks, car vandalism, relationship break-ups, ministry opportunities, retreat planning; all that in the midst of regular life. Thank God I've got my Jesus to lean on. Thank You God.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Perfect unity. Jesus prayed that His disciples would experience that same unity and oneness. This is central to Christian fellowship. Unity. Of course, it can't be perfect this side of Heaven, but it can certainly be improved!

Rest beyond the river.

My God is so good.

Selah.

:)