Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm still very intrigued by the relationship of the Trinity, One to Another. Father, Son, & Holy Spirit. Unity in its most perfect form. What an example to the fellowship of Believers . . . working together in perfect harmony.

Another nice walk this morning, and an even better time of prayer and praise. I can't think of a better time to walk than when I'm fellowshipping with my Lord. He is the *best* walking companion!

I had such fun in my applique class last night, although I still believe the way I was taught is a lot easier than trying to fold that mess under with a needle every step of the way! Except for stems -- those now make sense! A lot of discussion about bias last night. Good thing I know how to figure out where the bias is on a piece of fabric! Anyway, it was a fun time.

Jennifer got a new cat for the shop -- his name is Cash. I wonder if it was supposed to be "Johnny Cash," and they shortened it to Cash? He's Kitty Cash to me. :)

Tonight I am actually going to have dinner with my husband! How great is that? I don't think we've actually eaten dinner together since last Wednesday. Only tonight, I don't have to run off to a meeting!

This is the day that the Lord has made!! I will *rejoice* and be glad in it!!

Oh my soul!

:)