Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunny Days - Girl Gang 09/10 and A Contest - Finally a Contest



I didn't like the size of the Girl Gang Quilt in the last post. Drawings don't show up as well as pictures. And I couldn't figure out how to change the size in the last post (I'm still pretty well blog challenged) so I decided to post it again because I really like this quilt. You ought to see it in color - hopefully you will this fall at your local quilt shop.
And...
and...
and..
I finally thought of a contest.
Sandy Gervais has a picture of husband Bruce in her first post on her blog, comments on his shirt and says "Guess when we were married". Go to her blog http://piecesfrommyheart-sgervais.blogspot.com/

and guess in my comments section. (No fair emailing Sandy and asking her like I did.) We'll take guesses in the comments until next Sunday afternoon June 21st. I don't know how to work random org but if we have more than one correct answer, we'll write the names on pieces of paper and have Zoie.org draw one to win a Harmony Jelly Roll or Layer Cake.