Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Headband Heaven

I am in the midst of growing out my short hair and am currently in that awful stage where what had been bangs are now annoying slips of hair that will not yet reach behind my ears. Tired of hair clips and disdaining hairspray, (I am a low maintenance type of gal and don't even like the blow dryer) the simple solution is to wear headbands. Trouble is I have been headband cursed my whole life. They slip, they slid, they are too loose or too tight and they always ride up in the back, causing a funny little bulge in the back of my head. Drives me crazy!


But when I saw the headbands made by the very talented and amazingly sweet Colleen in her BCharmer shop, I decided to chance it and give my headband lust one more fling. I am so happy that I did! Her headbands are not only pretty as can be but fit like a dream, are incrediably comfortable and they stay put. And best of all they are REVERSIBLE!! I want one in every color!


Now I am a happy camper!
Thanks Colleen for making such a great headband!