Monday, July 21, 2008

Mount Gretna

We spent Sunday enjoying beautiful Mount Gretna, which is about a half hour from our home. I so want to live there!


Old shady trees, grassy slopes, a sandy beach and a cool, lovely lake. Perfection!



The bath house features a lovely big old porch with adirondack chairs. Perfect for sitting and relaxing with a good book!


Fun on a trapeze swing!


The Mount Gretna Community Building


The Jigger Shop, (Great ice cream!)


Mount Gretna Playhouse.


Look closely! There are dozens of enchanting cottages tucked everywhere amongst the trees!


Here is one such cottage.

I promise to post more Mount Gretna cottage pictures in my next post. (You will love them!)

And before I forget, here is the "BooDilly Daily Dilly"...


5 Little Plastic People!

Because this is the "BooDilly's Daily Dilly" featured item, if you decide to purchase these Little Plastic People from my BooDilly's Shop from July 21st to July 22nd, 2008, I will refund you via PayPal, 10% of your purchase price for this item, plus 10% of your shipping price for this item! All you have to do, is after your purchase, leave a message either in the comment section here or through Etsy, to let me know you saw it here! This offer is only good for the days listed, and only as long as the item is available! Check back on Wednesday for the next featured Dilly!