Friday, July 4, 2008

DogStar, Diagrams, and Doll Parts

Hope everyone had a great 4th! Our 4th was a rainy one, but some people still got out and about for Lancaster's First Friday event. I spent the evening with friends and family and other nice folks at DogStar Books for the opening of our art show, (previously posted about here).

Several of us sold some work, (Yay!) and I decided to treat myself to a set of medical text books from 1904 with amazing illustrations!



Forgive me if this is not your thing, (my hubby doesn't get why I would want these) but I have always been attracted to medical illustrations, and am thrilled with my purchase! (Thanks Brian for giving me a good deal!)

And here is today's "BooDilly's Daily Dilly" featured sale item... VINTAGE BISQUE DOLL PARTS:


Great for assemblage and altered art!


Remember, if you buy these Vintage Bisque Doll Parts from my BooDilly's Shop today, July 5th 2008, I will refund you via PayPal, 10% of your purchase price for this item, plus 10% of your shipping price for this item! All you have to do, is after your purchase, leave a message either in the comment section here or through Etsy, to let me know you saw it here! This offer is only good for today! Check back tomorrow for another "BooDilly's Daily Dilly" special!