Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


Every Christmas brings out the little kid in me that couldn't wait for Santa to arrive. We would read "The Night Before Christmas" each Christmas Eve. I also remember setting out cookies for Santa and even hearing his sleigh bells one Christmas! I cherish so many wonderful times with my family past and present.
*********************************************
I wish all of peace, joy and the merriest of Christmases this year. Thank you for your friendships near and far.
*********************************************
Update: I just had a Currier and Ives moment. Yes, sometimes life here really is as it seems. When the sky lit up this morning I looked out of my office window and I was able to see mom and the twins (our local deer family) moving up the hill through the snow. Out the other window was a family with horse and buggy traveling to town.