Thursday, June 12, 2008

Everyday Pleasures #7

A sincere Thank You! to everyone who wished me well! After taking it easy the last few days, (and sleeping a lot!) I am feeling almost like my old self. I am able to eat without pain now, (so goodbye to the five pounds I lost!) And I even did some sewing yesterday, (feels like ages!) Hopefully I will have some new work to post soon!

For this week's "Everyday Pleasure" post I focus on the sky. I have been having a love affair with the sky ever since I was a little girl contemplating Heaven. When I was three, my Grandfather died and I spent the next several years looking up at the clouds wondering which one he lived on. I still do, but now there are more of my loved ones there with him. The sky continually amazes me, connects me, humbles me. The following pictures were taken from my back yard. Hope you enjoy.