Sunday, April 6, 2008

Whoooha! Two weeks down, and we're doing so well!!! I'm so excited at how well it's been going for us! Really, I've been struggling to get my points in. God is so good. I pray He will continue to sustain me as we walk this path.

It's interesting to me as we study through the spiritual gifts, that I identify with portions of all of them. Certainly as we covered the negative aspects of "service" I could relate! But I'm also pleased to note that I'd already identified some of those negatives, and have already taken steps to correct the negatives. It's nice to see where God's been at work.

My SS class continues to grow. We had 14 in attendance this morning, and of the 14, only 3 (including myself) were on the roll when I first took the class. It's so exciting to see God at work! I pray He will continue to use me.

Tina & I are considering throwing a bi-monthly tea party. Doesn't that sound fun?? I love the planning and preparing...I hope we do some kind of theme! Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Jocelyn graduates in just over a month. Wow. I'm *so* incredibly proud of her.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to bed I should go!

Buenos noches!

:)