Saturday, March 22, 2008

Truly, yesterday was a lovely day. I worked on my HQH nametag -- finished it, even, and then piddled around the house doing little things here and there. Todd & I went out to dinner to lawn corn stay cows; I'd really been wanted some red meat. Then we went to Family Christian, Office Max, Best Buy and Gander Mountain. Too bad there aren't any quilting shops open at 8:00 on a Friday night, or we'd have stopped there, too!

Monday is the big day (or should I say, the start of "littler" days)! Todd keeps talking about it like it's the beginning of the end. He's got to stop looking at it that way.

Today is a big day for the piano -- it's getting a new home! Evan is coming to pick it up this afternoon. I have no idea what I'll put in its space. Maybe NOTHING!

I had a pretty bad asthma attack last night. And then, of course, I had a reaction to the albuterol. It's so weird. Not to mention annoying. Ugh.

I have a SS lesson and a Wednesday night lesson to prepare for today, plus I need to grocery shop. Other than that, the day is mine.

Carpe diem!

:)