Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You know, there is something incredibly empowering about walking . . . why do I stop? Huh. Let me just say here and now, I hate Satan. And I hate that I'm trapped in this old, earthly, stinking flesh. Between the two, I allow myself to fall again and again. I get too cocky and self-sure, and forget to ask for God's empowering and His strength. I am nothing without Him.

Nice walk this morning. I put together a good set of songs! Music and/or companionship make all the difference in the world when I'm walking.

I'm a little confused about the USDA's pyramid thing. According to it, I only need 2 1/2 cups of vegetables a day, and 1 1/2 cups of fruit. Together, that only makes four servings. What happened to 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables a day? I'm not sure what's going on!

It's just 8:00, and I've walked, made the bed, fixed breakfast for both Todd and James, I've had coffee and my fruit for the day, I made James's lunch, and I'm journaling. God, You're so good!

A lot of needs in our church right now. Desperate, life-changing needs. I think Satan's on the warpath at FRBC.

Lori Quick is talking about starting an aerobics class at the church, four days a week; two in the morning and two in the evening. What fun that would be! I would sign up in a heartbeat! :)

God, please allow me to be sensitive to Your will today. Please empower me to make godly choices, inspired by You. I want my focus to be You, today.

There is only You.

Adios!

:)