Friday, May 26, 2006

Creation walk, today -- it was a nice morning for a serious walk!

My children are finally home, safe and sound! Hurrah! I missed them so very much. I've got to take advantage of the time I have left with them! :)

There's been a lot of talk about the Da Vinci Code book/movie lately. I finally hit upon the main reason I don't want to read the book or see the movie. If someone were to write a novel about my daughter, son, husband, or any of my family, that painted them in an ugly light, or slandered them, or was derogatory in nature, even if it was the best fiction around, I wouldn't read it. Why would I want to? How can I treat my Lord and Savior any other way? Why would I want to read such averse speculation about my Jesus? I don't, and so I won't. It feels very good to know and understand exactly why I don't want to have anything to do with it. Thanks, Lord.

I've got to go to work today -- I hope I have a pile of stuff to keep me busy, 'cause I know I'm going to want to get home and be with my Jocey!!

C'est la guerre!

Lord, be my strength today, please? I'm so irritable right now; and I'm not sure why. I need to lay it at Your feet and let You take over! Not me, but You. Not me, but You. Not me, but ONLY YOU!

Adieu!

:)